Course Price: 2,000
- November 23rd (in person theory and hands on training 10AM-5PM)
- December 21st (in person theory and hands on training 10AM-5PM)
- Course Description
The Neurotoxin program is a 1 day, internship style course that includes theory and hands on training. Texas Laser and Aesthetics is a full service medical spa that specializes in both Botox™ and Dysport™ injections. We focus heavily on facial artistry, and restoring the natural architecture of each individual. Because everyone has a different anatomical makeup, it is imperative to study and treat many different faces and features.
With the assistance and guidance of your Instructor, you will be administering multiple neurotoxin injections. You will be exposed to full-face rejuvenation, as each individual’s needs vary. Although the exposure will be much more, our program is designed around the injection of the crows feet area, (orbicularis oris) between the eyebrows (corrugators and procerus) and the forehead (frontalis).
The administration of Botox and Dysport is a delicate injection and the placement of the product must be perfect. There is no room for error. If the placement is incorrect and the toxin goes into a competing muscle, an adverse reaction will happen. Keep up with the growing demand and only provide the optimum results your patients expect.
- Subjects Covered
• Facial Artistry
• Market Trends
• Facial Muscle Anatomy and Physiology
• Patient Consultation
• Reconstitution of the Product
• Industry Standards
• Product Placement
• Licensed Medical Professional (Physician, Physicians Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse) or
• Under the written delegation and sponsorship of a TX Physician and or Medical Director. Physician must also have a verifiable account with either:
Delegate must provide proof of Blood Borne Pathogen and CPR certification
3. Acceptance into the program by the Admissions Director
- Texas Laws
Texas State Regulations
Texas Law requires that patients receive a medical evaluation prior to their treatment. The Medical Professional is responsible for the diagnosis, intake and delegation of the cosmetic procedure.
Federal laws regulate the safety & sanitation, sale, distribution and medical reporting of the product.