Cancellation of Classes:
The school reserves the right to cancel a starting class if the number of students enrolling is insufficient. Such a cancellation will be considered a rejection by the school and will entitle the student to a full refund of all money paid.
Unless otherwise indicated, tuition does not include room and board, supplies or transportation.
- To withdraw from the program after class has begun, the student must notify the Director of Admissions in writing
- Withdrawn students are responsible for all outstanding tuition obligations. All students withdrawing must complete an exit-counseling interview with the Director of Admissions prior to withdrawing. Withdraw is complete when the Director of Admissions is notified in writing and the exit interview is complete.
Texas Laser and Aesthetics will not refund any of the payments made for advanced aesthetics trainings and/or laser certification training.
A full refund of all tuition and fees is due in each of the following cases:
- Enrollee is not accepted by the school
- The program of instruction is discontinued by the school and this prevents the student from completing the program
Agreement is Binding:
This agreement will be binding only when it has been fully completed, signed, and dated by the student and an authorized representative of the school prior to the time instruction begins.
Changes in the Agreement:
Any changes in the agreement will not be binding on either the student or the school unless such changes are acknowledged in writing by an authorized representative of the school and by the student or the student’s parent or guardian if he/she is a minor.
Unfair Business Practices:
It is an unfair business practice for the school to sell, discount, or otherwise transfer this contract or promissory note without the signed written consent of the student or his/her parent or guardian if he/she is a minor and a written statement notifying all parties that the cancellation and refund policy continues to apply.
- Every student is at Texas Laser & Aesthetics Training Academy (TLATA) is responsible for exhibiting the highest standards of behavior and conduct.
- Laser Hair Removal Continuing Education begins promptly at 9:00am. All other Advanced Certification classes begin at 10:00am. Please arrive for all classes 10 minutes early.
- Notify a staff member before 9:00am of absenteeism or tardiness so that proper arrangements can be made. If you are running late, contact the school at 512-850-8438 if no one answers please leave a message.
- Please sign in upon arrival and sign out at departure. We allot several 10- minute breaks throughout the day as well as an hour-long lunch break. All hours of class are very important; you must remain in class unless it is for a restroom break or an emergency.
- Please park in the front parking lot.
- No drugs or alcohol are allowed on premise.
- Please turn off all cell phones during theory. Cell Phones are not allowed in the treatment rooms.
- Texas Laser & Aesthetics Training Academy has a strict no smoking policy. If a student smells of smoke he/she will be asked to change clothing or leave for the day. This is a medical office, smoking is not allowed in or anywhere near the school. If we see you smoking you will be asked to leave. This applies to e-cigarettes, vape-pens as well as traditional cigarettes.
- Large bags and valuables must be left in the car. There is a small area for personal belongings to be placed during training. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please plan accordingly.
- Dress code: Solid color scrubs (black is recommended), closed-toe shoes, professional hair and makeup with minimal jewelry. When working with lasers anything reflective poses a threat to the safety of the client and yourself.
- Students and staff will conduct themselves in a respectful and professional manner at all times while participating in any TLATA programs. TLATA prohibits any cheating, falsification of any sort, plagiarism and failure to abide by laser safety protocols.
- You must find your own models for the following classes: Eyelash Extensions, Lash Lift, Microblading and Microblading Technician. Models will be provided for all other classes.
- Instructor/Technician Personal information cannot be exchanged. Any questions regarding training or treatments must be directed through the Academy phone system or email addresses.
- Once payment is processed and enrollment agreement signed, no refunds or reschedules will be issued. You are committing to the time and date agreed upon on the document, so we are counting on you to show up. In the event you must reschedule, no refund will be issued but you can take another date for 50% off.
- If your model for the following classes: (Eyelash Extensions, Microblading & Microblading Technician) does not show up, you are responsible for the appointment fee of $250 to reschedule and you will not receive your certification until you have completed the hands-on.
- Once you graduate from the Academy you are rewarded with a 20% discount off Products and services (excluding injectables and CoolSculpting). No discounts can be combined; the discount with highest value will be honored.