- August 24th (in-person training 10AM-6PM)
- September 28th (in-person training 10AM-6PM) **Full
- October 26th (in-person training 10AM-6PM)
- December 12th (in-person training 10AM-6PM)
- Course Description
Upon successful completion of this training you will have advanced knowledge in the mechanisms and the materials used in soft tissue filler augmentations. We spend a great deal of time focusing on patient consultation to delivery realistic expectations and reiterate various pre and post care protocols. Managing and preventing potential complications that may occur while performing various injection techniques is a prime focus during this invaluable hands-on training portion. We will address administrative issues ranging from pricing and packages, to marketing material and tips to help implement this treatment in your practice.
With the assistance and guidance of your Instructor, you will be administering multiple filler injections. You will be exposed to full-face rejuvenation, as each individual’s needs vary. Although the exposure will be much more, our program is designed around the injection of the cheeks, lips and nasal labial folds.
- Subjects Covered
• Facial Artistry
• Market Trends
• Facial Muscle Anatomy and Physiology
• Patient Consultation
• Reconstitution of the Product
• Industry Standards
• Product Placement
– Licensed Medical Professional (Physician, Physicians Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse)
– Under the written delegation and sponsorship of a TX Physician and or Medical Director. Physician must also have a verifiable account with either:
Galderma ™ -Restylane ™ Filler Family
Student must provide proof of Blood Borne Pathogen and CPR certification
- Texas Laws
Texas State Regulations
Texas Law requires that cosmetic injections be prescribed by either a Physician, Physician’s Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
Federal laws regulate the safety & sanitation, sale, distribution and medical reporting of the product.